light gazing, ışığa bakmak

Thursday, July 3, 2003

Breaking the ice

"We have a weapon of mass construction: The ability to think" (Mia Couto)

I majored in English and Portuguese literature and since then returned to class for stuff like philosophy, management, art history, translation, computers, shipping and insurance. Some time ago, I became interested in fundraising, lately I have been busy with hipstamatic or any other snapshot form of photography. Even more recently I have gotten interested in visual culture, ekphrasis, native American culture and Turkish language, literature and culture. I was with the staff of an orchestra for eight years. Currently, I develop maritime safety systems. I also colaborate with a jewelry designer.

Politically I rank close to Ghandi and Mandella. To achieve freedom of thought, I´ll do my best to keep the blog ageless, non-religious and gender free.

You can reach me at meiadeleitenosol@gmail.com.

No comments:

 
Share